So, let we see how much you can earn when you trade stocks ?
In stock market, the investor who pays for long term can get more profit than the one who likes to jump.
Time is the most important factor in the profit or loss of shares. Interest applies to your money if you keep it for a long period. So, keep your investment for a time period but try to sell it before next interest gets applied.
Here are four investors with different ages range from 25 to 55. Each of investor paid 2000 dollar for a year.
The investor who is 65 years old:
• The shareholder who began at the age of 25 has more than $585,000
• The shareholder who began at the age of 35 has presently $250,000
• The shareholder who began at the age of 45 has presently $98,800
• The shareholder who began at the age of 55 has presently $30,700
The outcome is strange as the person youngest in them can earn more than the other. The person who starts earlier can have more time for establishing his business. He may face loss but he has time to overcome his loss.
We cannot say that this example is a true one. As a person who is over 25 years cannot go back to 25 and again make a start. But it is true that if we invest for a long period of time, we will understand the rise and fall in business. We will become able to establish in a better way.
• The shareholder who began at the age of 25 requires to spend $213 for a month
• The shareholder who began at the age of 35 requires to spend $500 for a month
• The shareholder who began at the age of 45 requires to spend $1,65 for a month
• The shareholder who began at the age of 55 requires to spend $4,072 for a month
All of them have got 750,000 dollars. But it is clear that the young one has got more profit. So, it is obvious that the people who start working in their early age can get more with less amount of money.
Correcting for the Troubles
In these examples, we have got to know that it is much better to make a start in young age. But this statement is not true all the time. You cannot get eight percent profit all the time. Sometime you will not be able to get any profit. It may happen that you can face a great loss in your business. On the other hand, you can get profit more than eight percent in your business.
The investors who make their start after 55 cannot get success. They have just ten years time for making progress. During these years, they have to avoid all types of losses. But in business, there is profit as well as loss. So, the investors who make their start in young age can overcome their losses as they have a lot of time to manage their business.
Tell me your experiance – did you earn some money freom stocks or only from forex ?